We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 959

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All

Seems like everything is conspiring against me today, PostImage the site where my pictures are stored ‘is temporarily closed for maintenance. Normal operation will resume as soon as possible‘. Fran has allowed me to use her email address to set up Brumas② but we are still awaiting an email containing the link in order to authenticate it. I have emailed FE three or four times to ask for his help but he must be unavailable because he hasn’t replied. So I hope you orrible lot don’t expect too much from frazzled old moi tonight ;o}}

The only good thing is Fran has just acquired a veritable shed load of postcards, there are a couple of genuine unidentified ones amongst them, so there will be plenty of variety, I just hope you like lighthouses because there are a fair few of them also!

So, tonight’s offering....

click here

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Woolwell Having seen some of Fran's new acquisitions I am surprised just how many light houses there are/were.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

"I am now going to attempt to post 960 using my alias, Brumas② , but I don't hold much faith in it!"

No can do,Your account has not yet been verified. To enable you to post on our forums, please click the button to the right I have been trying since bloomin Friday!!!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

There still are a lot of active lighthouses but not manned any more (automation has taken over). Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, Bermuda has some fabulous views.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I shall have to post 960 normally so I should imagine I will not be able to field responses to around 21:53hrs :o{

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Brumas - Oh what a surprise! This site hasn't seen the light yet.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon, Argos, eBay,...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers