We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 959

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All

Seems like everything is conspiring against me today, PostImage the site where my pictures are stored ‘is temporarily closed for maintenance. Normal operation will resume as soon as possible‘. Fran has allowed me to use her email address to set up Brumas② but we are still awaiting an email containing the link in order to authenticate it. I have emailed FE three or four times to ask for his help but he must be unavailable because he hasn’t replied. So I hope you orrible lot don’t expect too much from frazzled old moi tonight ;o}}

The only good thing is Fran has just acquired a veritable shed load of postcards, there are a couple of genuine unidentified ones amongst them, so there will be plenty of variety, I just hope you like lighthouses because there are a fair few of them also!

So, tonight’s offering....

click here

Like this post
Just.me

Likes # 0

Looks like there is oly Brumas and myself here tonight and I haven't a clue where it is.

Just to start the ball rolling I will suggest it is a place called 'TEAS' as that is what is written on the pavillion in the background :-)

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Just.me add an extra E and that is what it is, a big tease ;o}

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

I'd say Ingoldmells except I've never seen the sea that close in .

:0)

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Dovercourt

Like this post  
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Woolwell Well Done

Like this post
Just.me

Likes # 0

Brumas

I did not expect it to be right, but as they say there is many a true word spoken in jest (but not tonight).

I only wanted you not to feel lonely and unappreciated.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I am now going to attempt to post 960 using my alias, Brumas② , but I don't hold much faith init!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

A search for cast iron lighthouse turned it up.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Just.me I'm really warming to you old pal ;o}

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G2 release date, price and specs: Best budget smartphone gets upgrades

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer