We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point - the proposed workaround.

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Thanks to Picklefactory for his idea, to Fran for allowing me use her email address and to FE for running with the scheme. With a bit of luck i.e. if I receive an email actually containing the activation link, Brumas② should be up and running for monday night’s IL/TP. So I should be able to post at least two per hour which, in turn, should allow it to flow a little quicker.

Oh and I will be allowed to post 5 in the one night, should I need to ;o}

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Brumas

Well all we need now is PCA to be on it's best behaviour on Monday night and all should be well.

I like your attitude if something does not work properly keep trying till it does.

Well done Brumas I hope everything goes well for you. And I am not even going to mention sod's law.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Brumas, it's hip to be square!

... and I hope you 'break-a-leg' when you take centre stage next monday night with your new 'buddy' ;o)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... I meant to say ... 'break-the-other-leg' ;o]

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

"Well all we need now is PCA to be on it's best behaviour on Monday night and all should be well."

On recent form that is highly unlikely.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Will try to remember on Monday ( nearly forgot last week. ) Hope it goes well!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

We will just have to wait and see, hopefully everything will run like clockwork, he says, fingers, toes, arms,legs and everything else crossed ;o}

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

I can't see why you cannot post 2 posts per hour anyway. Can anyone explain that to me.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

FE is it one or two posts per hour.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Sorry posts meaning threads.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

I will try again as I put that badly by saying posts instead of threads. So question to FE, assuming that I have not started a thread for say 2hrs how many can I start in next 60mins 1 or 2.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014