We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

A Blast From The Past

Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

I don't know how many here will remember me from "back in the day" but I do notice a few usernames I recognise.

I thought I'd drop in to hi, and to update things a little...Had some fairly serious health issues which are ongoing, but under control, and at the ripe old age of 57, am to marry early next year.

I see Paul is on the TV selling Insurance.....nice to see him well.

Hope all that remember me are well!

These days, I am an all OSX / Apple person, although we maintain a large Windows server "Odin" for media purposes!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Crosstrainer2 nice to hear from you again old pal, perhaps we shall hear from you Friday night?

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

You may well do! We are in transition at present with much unpacking is being done as my fiancee moved her final stuff over to Cardiff yesterday....Including two Bengal cats ( BIG cat's) ....Fortunately, they like me, and have not yet tried to eat me!

It's nice to see so many people still around. Is Peter still the FE?

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

FE - yep Peter is still wielding the Silver Mouse these days. Congrats on your forthcoming nuptials.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

He's Away, think he is working. He cannot send E-Mails though he can get them

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Hello CT2.

Not sure if you were around when I changed my name - you may remember me as Laurie53.

I envy you those cats. I like exotics, but you have to remember to be polite to them!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I remember your username. Welcome back.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Thanks all....Yes, I was around when you changed your username Laurie.....!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)