We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Can the ghost of Fred Perry...

Quickbeam

Likes # 0

now sleep easy?

He dun quite well.

1]: [click here

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

Ive sat and watched it from beginning to end a superb performance from Andy murray,absolute rollercoaster of a game but murray just had that bit extra

well done andy murray

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I watched the whole match but was a little peeved when the BEEB rediverted their cameras just when Andy Murray's gold-lettered name as winner of the 2013 men's singles championship was suddenly 'avoided' to show instead the referee collect a badge.

The camera shot of Alex Salmond, who was waving the Scottish saltire just after Andy won, also 'got the chop'. Mr. Salmond was sitting behind the Prime Minister. Not good.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... I quite fancy the idea of an anaconda ice wrap to cool down one's shoulder and neck muscles [in a hurry] ... it must be the new fashion!

Did anybody notice?

Like this post
ella33

Likes # 0

It made me laugh to read people discussing online whether it was still ok to wear their Fred Perry shirts when training or coaching! I am sure they are fine!

Great win Andy Murray, I am glad Wimbledon is not full repeated winners as it was a few years ago, which gave tennis a bad name among many. It is good to see players who have worked hard for years, making it to the top. Although it doesn't happen all the time, this was definitely not a 'taken as read' win.... among many people anyway

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia