We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Got it Tuesday 9th 4.30PM

Kevscar1

Likes # 0

There will be a debate in Westminster Hall on RSD/CRPS. If you know any sufferers please tell them and ask if they can travel to join us there. A press release will be going out tomorrow and we hope to havea number of journalists present to interview sufferers and show how bad this is

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Kevscar1 - if it's not on TV, I am pretty sure that the subject will be reviewed/discussed on 'Today In Parliament' or 'The Week In Westminster', or 'The News Quiz' or 'You And Yours' ... next week on BBC Radio4.

I'll be listening out for it.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

I have sent a press release to ITN Sky BBC Channels 4 & 5 newsdesks and these newspapers Daily Telegraph Sunday Telegraph Finacial Times Sunday Times The Guardian The Obsrever The Independant The Times Daily Mail Sunday Mail Daily Express Sunday Express Scottish Sunday Express The Sun Daily Mirror Daily Star are there any others you can think of because my brain is really starting to hurt

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Kevscar1

Have you thought about your local newspaper, Metro and any possible interested party in your region, including any political party, trade union Age UK or similar charity. Even your own council's social services might be interested?.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Done the local stuff as well having to slow down the pain is going sky high. Can anyone give me the postcode for the nearest parking to The Houses

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Reference to car/vehicle parking, I have just put "nearest vehicle parking for houses of parliament" into a Google search box. The results were extensive, including road plans. Perhaps worth a look?.

One particular reference, was underground parking at Abingdon Green, one minutes walk away from parliaments.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

"I also hope that things turn out fine for Kevscar1, and that he and the others have enough politicians interested."

I sympathize with anyone with health issues, but politicians are only concerned with themselves so I doubt much support there.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

bumpkin, you seem to be a pessimist. Many things have been changed - bringing issues to MPs notice via a Debate is the first step.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Lotvic

"bumpkin, you seem to be a pessimist"

Not with life in general, just my opinion of our politicians. Kevscar1 has my full support. I do hope things are changing and that someone will listen.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

bumpkin - If I remember correctly; I think it may have been Mr Spock who said [To Captain Kirk].

" Logic dictates ... the needs of The Many outweigh the needs of The Few."

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Aitchbee, meaning what?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy an iPhone 6 (or any smartphone) on contract: Get the latest tech and save...

IDG UK Sites

Corel Painter 2015 review

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK