We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Got it Tuesday 9th 4.30PM

Kevscar1

Likes # 0

There will be a debate in Westminster Hall on RSD/CRPS. If you know any sufferers please tell them and ask if they can travel to join us there. A press release will be going out tomorrow and we hope to havea number of journalists present to interview sufferers and show how bad this is

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Your persistence is paying off Kevscar1.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Will it [ the debate on RSD/CRPS ] be screened on the BBC Parliament channel on freeview, by any chance?

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Stick with it Kevscar1.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's on the Calendar services.parliament.uk/calendar Parliamentary business for Tuesday 9 July 2013

4.30pm - 5pm Regional sympathetic dystrophy / complex regional pain syndrome - Iain Stewart

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

I don't know about TV yet Press release will go out tomorrow morning.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

Kevscar 1

' join us there'

I wish you well but you should be careful what you post on forums.

24/6 How low will they go. 'June has to drive me because I can barely walk 20yds now wait and bring me back. The bump on the kerb, speed bumps holes and bumps in the road leave me in agony for anything from 4 - 8hrs afterwards. Now if the ATOS office was the same distance away you might have a point but it isn't.'

MK to Westminster Hall 50/60 miles?

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

I know and I know it will cause me to sufferer highly heightened pain levels and could cause it to spread futher or start somewhee new but it's worth the risk.lees then 20,000 of the possible 480,000 sufferers in this country have been diagnosed. Something has to be done so I and some of my fellow sufferers are going to go to show them MP's just how bad this is. Anyway I am exempt from any medicals and sick notes until May 2015, by that time I could be dead

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Kevscar1

I hope that I am not judging this in the wrong light, but I hope the politicians who are interested in this, are not the same politicians who consider Friday's the day for returning back to their constituencies before noon?.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

spuds, the debate is on Tuesday not a Friday so let's hope they all are back from their weekend.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Whoops, thanks lotvic. I was checking your link for Select Committees information, and must have taken the day from that. I also hope that things turn out fine for Kevscar1, and that he and the others have enough politicians interested.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs HTC One mini 2 comparison review: Design and price beats additional...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?