We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Not impressed by Click Networks Advert

wee eddie

Likes # 0

for IT Support in Glasgow

And shows a picture of Stirling Castle

They wouldn't get my money

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

wee eddie - is this what you are on about?

http://www.clicknetworks.co.uk/

It does say 'Located across Scotland'.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Aitchbee dont hide your light under a bushel - show your flats. grin

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

No Aitchbee:

I was talking about the Header at the top of our page which specifies Glasgow and mentions nothing about the rest of Scotland but shows a picture of Stirling Castle. Although that is from the same people.

I would be looking for 'attention to detail' in such a Service!

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Must admit wee eddie I can't see it on my Page.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

The image changes from Glasgow, to Edinburgh (Balmoral Hotel) Forth rail bridge,Stirling castle and other views of Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I don't seem to get these problem adverts nowadays, since using Adblock Plus :O(

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Chronos: If they were sufficiently fly to arrange for the Picture to change, would it not be equally fly to change the wording, to fit the picture, at the same time

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I'm not sure if we're both seeing the same advertisement. The IT services ad I see clearly mentions Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, and that the company provides services 'across Scotland'.

I don't see what you're making a fuss about, and I certainly don't see why you have cause to refer to the people who run the business as "Fly".

I think we have better things to spend our time on.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

In my email to you, I referred to the Company called Citizens Debt Advisor and referred to them as fly, not the Click Networks Advert for IT Support.

I now see that I ought to have taken a Screen Grab to prove my point

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014