We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 907

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

I’ll post the final one before I turn in. I think this is a far busier place nowadays.

click here

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

A clue before I turn in. It is in the West midlands. G'Night All.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

There are few responses to ILTP this week and few the weeks before with just the same contributors. Is it coming to an end?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Woolwell
Is it coming to an end? I'll continue to do it, as I enjoy it, as long as it is wanted, if not I'll stop at 1,000 if that is what you all want?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

A clue, it is a suburb of Birmingham, over and out ;o}

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Forget my 12:40hrs posting, I'll continue as long as I have a notion for doing so - I enjoy it, so I shan't cut my nose off to spite my face!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e good man, play the game! though I must admit this one is enjoying a long innings ;o}

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I don't think that it is very far out from the centre of Brum. But I cannot find it.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Hmm, there are a couple of well-now Cricket Clubs in the area??

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Oops -well-known ...

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

There are few more just a bit North of Edgbaston ... he did say 'long innings and over and out' ....

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3+ (UK Sony Xperia Z4) UK release date, price and specification: Pre-order the Sony Xp9......

IDG UK Sites

Why Intel’s vision of the future is a future I want to live in

IDG UK Sites

What Jony Ive's new job means for Apple design

IDG UK Sites

Jony Ive 'semi-retired' into new role: kicked upstairs as Chief Design Officer