We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 907

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

I’ll post the final one before I turn in. I think this is a far busier place nowadays.

click here

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

A clue before I turn in. It is in the West midlands. G'Night All.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Not got a clue with this one but will refer back to the dyslectic Australian just in case it is in the same place.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

There are few responses to ILTP this week and few the weeks before with just the same contributors. Is it coming to an end?

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Well he had a bit of trouble getting connected last night and last week so maybe that has put a few people off.

Actually those to photos should be easy to find but I have came up blank with both.

Gave up late last night and tried earlier this morning with no success.

I must be typing the wrong thing for the last one tried stone memorials and came up blank.Just wondering if it is still standing or maybe has moved.

This one looked the easiest to find ,But no luck so far.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Woolwell
Is it coming to an end? I'll continue to do it, as I enjoy it, as long as it is wanted, if not I'll stop at 1,000 if that is what you all want?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

A clue, it is a suburb of Birmingham, over and out ;o}

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Nope giving up for a while but will have a guess before I go and say Sparkhill.

Does it still look the same or has it been shifted.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Forget my 12:40hrs posting, I'll continue as long as I have a notion for doing so - I enjoy it, so I shan't cut my nose off to spite my face!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e good man, play the game! though I must admit this one is enjoying a long innings ;o}

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I don't think that it is very far out from the centre of Brum. But I cannot find it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone