We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Jacko’s ghost: My death was an accident!!!!!!!!

Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Story.

This is going to make murder cases a lot easier to prove one way or the other. Organise a quick séance, chat to the murder victim, establish the accused innocence or guilt. Job done. But I do feel that the lawyers and barristers will not take kindly to this as it will certainly have an impact on their salary's.

Still what with all the compensation litigation that is seemingly rife in the UK no doubt they will still be able to feed there families.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I wonder why we've never used hypnotism?

Erm, you want to hypnotise a ghost?

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Do you think that Jacko's Ghost is black or white, or does it not matter?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

wee eddie

"Do you think that Jacko's Ghost is black or white, or does it not matter?"

It's neither, because there are no such things as ghosts.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Oh, come on, that's not playing the game.

If you belief is strong enough, of course there are.

For me Ghosts are in the Chapter before Little Green Men and after the Celestial Prize-giving, but then that is just my opinion.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"If you belief is strong enough, of course there are."

Believing in something doesn't make it a fact. Both the little green men and the celestial prize giving fall into the same category as ghosts as far as I'm concerned.

I'll stop there; I'm not playing the game, as you rightly point out.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

wee eddie. I thought all ghosts were grey/gray in appearance, perhaps I have been watching too many black and white films though. Michael Jackson was a ghost of himself long before he pegged out.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I'm obviously becoming too obtuse in my dotage - Lyrics of song I though everyone would recognise the paedo's old song.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I noticed how you cleverly slipped that in, wee eddie.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I [can] foresee a spectacular Broadway Musical [in the offing], based on

this Olde Shakespearean play.

The role of Jacko's ghost [rhymes with Banquo] will be played by La Toya [the late singer's lookalike sister].

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...