We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Jacko’s ghost: My death was an accident!!!!!!!!

Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Story.

This is going to make murder cases a lot easier to prove one way or the other. Organise a quick séance, chat to the murder victim, establish the accused innocence or guilt. Job done. But I do feel that the lawyers and barristers will not take kindly to this as it will certainly have an impact on their salary's.

Still what with all the compensation litigation that is seemingly rife in the UK no doubt they will still be able to feed there families.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Only in America surely!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I suppose anything is possible, its just a case of being a believer?.

Wait for it :o)

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

"Only in America surely!"

Spiritualist centres and 'Churches' have had a part in British culture for many years, and still continues to expand. no longer is it over the corner shop or in some ones back room, but now perhaps more prominent in modern society !.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Thought he was buried without his head?

That would make it hard for him to say anything.

:p)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I [certainly] would like to see [and feel] some 'Jacko' ectoplasm, as hard evidence ... and I don't mean cellular plant material ... to arrive at a logical and just decision.

Like this post
Dragon_Heart

Likes # 0

Think about the start of the Thriller video !

Jackson, a Jehova's Witness at the time, insisted on a disclaimer at the beginning of the video reading: "Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult."

.... however Jackson cut ties with the Jehova's Witnesses in 1987 !

If the ghost did a Moonwalk then that's him !

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

what a load of baloney

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

i wonder how much money these Spiritualists chargedd brenda and how kuch did AEG pay them to say this baloney

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

I can't believe that the Judge let the testimony stand.

Anyway I thought the monkey did it :0)

Like this post
Phil Ocifer

Likes # 0

I wonder why we've never used hypnotism?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...