We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Eager Viewers ?

Dragon_Heart

Likes # 0

I start a new post and look back at the forum list to ensure it has been accepted and sometimes, even at 3am, I get several views within a few seconds.

eg my post on the size of our sun got 5 views in just 15 seconds.

We all must try and get out more OR we like talking to others .... I think that's a good sign, don't you ?

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Perhaps your on RRS feed to the GCHQ/NSA hit list. grin

Like this post
mole1944

Likes # 0

And don't forget ECHELON (look it up), ooops that's blown it

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

UNCLE knows what you are doing.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"my post on the size of our sun got 5 views in just 15 seconds"

bear in mind the fact that thousands of people are visiting the site at any one time, right around the clock. These people aren't necessarily registered as forum users, so they can't post, but anyone can read what we've written.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

At 3.00am people don't many better things to do than read your posts.

At 3.00pm they do!

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

When it's the middle of the night here, it's the middle of the day, breakfast, afternoon, teatime etc. elsewhere in the world.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

And the sun is always over the yardarm. Hic!

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Remember how we used to toast the New Year in with our fellow servicemen in Hong Kong (when it was four in the afternoon where we were, in the UK!)?

Then with the guys in Malaya, then Aden, Malta, Germany and so on.

Some of us never lasted until midnight UK time, let alone waiting up to help the guys in Belize!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features