We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

And for some thing different

carver
Resolved

Likes # 0

And for some thing different how about a plan for 'more nutritious' horsemeat ice cream enter link description here I just can't wait.

Personally with all the concerns about past events i e "mad cow disease" about using everything from animals I don't really fancy the idea.

Think I'll stick to just plain old ice cream.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Oh YUK "meaty nourishment such as guts, eyes, tendons, cartilage, other connective tissue of various kinds, brains, hooves, genitals etc etc"

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

I would suggest it is made into a spread a bit like Marmite, then we could enjoy it on toast.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

bumpkin your just weird and in need of medical help.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Some better ideas, Eyespread,Tasty tendrons,cartilage and brain pie with crusty hoove pastry, assorted sweet and sour balls.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

bumpkin I take it back, your past medical help, only one thing for it now, join the Conservatives.

Like this post
csqwared

Likes # 0

Sheep/goat genitalia still very much on the menu in Mongolia, eyeballs around the Arabian peninsula, sheep brains in Hong Kong (had that) not to mention tripe, pigs trotters and brawn (had all those). Ice cream as a dessert sounds quite good.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

On military combat survival courses, I have eaten worm omelette's (chopped, with gulls eggs), mussels with nettles, snakes(tasty with curry),Wild boar liver, Durian, squirrel, sundry road kill, fish of all kinds. Also in Sarawak have eaten many unusual items. A particular revulsion, and I (maybe in their eyes rudely) refused even to attend - in China- was where a live monkey's head with the monkey in a tight cage under the table is brought in The monkeys head top is fixed in a hole in the centre of the table, the top half of the head removed and the diners eat the living brains. Quite the most barbaric thing I have heard of, apart for cannibalism.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Carver, " your just weird and in need of medical help."

Just because my suggested menu does not appeal to you does not make me mentally ill as you are implying. Read some of the other postings for some more delicacies.

Have you never heard the term "one mans meat etc"

I thought your post was about food anyway not my political leanings.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Eyes cream "balls" with entrail syrup for dessert.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

bumpkin my posting was meant as a joke as I believed you had a sense of humour.

It appears I was wrong.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite