We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Councillor attacks woman trying to film him parking

Strawballs

Likes # 0

I bet he is an embarassment to his party

Story Link

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 2

Stupid man - well done that woman!

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

He was the one that helped bring in the parking changes that were unpopular with local residents and traders, then got upset when she filmed him parking which is now illegally due tom the changes he made!!

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

What not more people condemning this man on here, oh of course not he's a Tory!!

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

should of gone to jail as well it was an assault.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Strawballs

What not more people condemning this man on here, oh of course not he's a Tory!!

Errmmm, I think he is a Tory

"An ex-Conservative mayor has admitted attacking a woman as she filmed him parking illegally on a street where he had helped introduce unpopular charges."

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 1

Strawballs

Sorry, misread your post, and realised as soon as I pressed enter.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Alan 14 not had all the usual's putting a post down because the evidence is right there.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

'Alan 14 not had all the usual's putting a post down because the evidence is right there.'

The evidence being that a foolish man snapped under the repeated provocation of an anti-parking regulation campaigner.

The fact of him being a Tory has nothing to do with it unless you want to say that EVERY Lib-Dem perverts the course of justice, EVERY elected UKIP member is a fascist and every Labour representative tells lies to support policy decisions.

It sounds as though you started the thread hoping for a row.

That pretty much fits the definition of trolling don't you think?

Like this post
Algerian peter ™

Likes # 0

"The evidence being that a foolish man snapped"

Why. Because someone was taking a picture with a mobile phone. So we should expect a couple of hundred thousand assaults today as mobile phone users take snaps on there camera phones.

You do talk rubbish.

The twit should have received community sentence, sweeping Finchley High Road every Saturday for 6 months and were a tag.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

Algerian peter

'So we should expect a couple of hundred thousand assaults today as mobile phone users take snaps on there camera phones.'

And where did I suggest anything of the sort?

On an average day in England and Wales, there will be just under 2,500 offences involving violence but without injury. This man is one of those 2,500.

Strawballs would like us to think he committed the offence because he is a Tory.

That is not why he offended. As I said, he's a foolish man who lost his temper under what seems to have been a good deal of provocation. He shouldn't have done it and he has been properly punished for it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Videos leak as Microsoft sets 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

IBC 2014 news: video post, CG and VFX news from Adobe, Blackmagic, Eyeon and more

IDG UK Sites

Retina MacBook Air release date rumours and specs: Gold 12in Retina MacBook Air almost 1cm thinner...