We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Photo Competition, When is the closing date?

Bing.alau
Resolved

Likes # 0

I am looking forward to the pictures, as the last time we had a photo competition we had some really good ones.

I couldn't bump the thread up to the top as it is already there, so thought I would ask on here in a different thread.

When will the comp. be closing? Does anybody know?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Forum Editor [loosely] mentioned 1st May, so you'll have to get those snaps in soon.

Like this post  
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Thanks FE. It shouldn't be long now then until we get the resulting pictures. Great!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Whilst on the subject of pictures, I thought some of you might like to see this. I enjoyed it, and it just shows how beautiful this world of our really is. Click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/REP4S0uqEOc

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

That was a great ornithalogical link Bing.alau

Sir David Attenborough starts his birdsong tweet Radio4 daily broadcast on monday 6th May. I think it will be a great success.[Just before 6am]

ps. The PCA photo competition adjudicator[s] [Forum Editor included] must now be mulling over the marvellous images, sent in.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

Well done - I see you were a winner!!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Is it a self portrait Bingalau?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

A good find Bing.alau. Thank you.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

I won as well!!!!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

alan14

Well done to you too, and to the others!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

What a surprise to win something even though I have no idea what I actually do with it. I hope it comes with instructions? Congratulations to the other winners, we seem to have a few from this forum. I am "Chuffed to bits". I must admit I was looking forward to seeing all the entrants as there are normally plenty of nature type pictures.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...