We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Leaving your body to medical science.

Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I would quite like to do this but it seems a pretty convoluted process to arrange.

Anyone done it? If so how did you go about it?

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

exdragon. Nice one, I am delighted to hear that. Also of course I have paid in advance for my funeral and I understand that the remnants of my body will be sorted out and cremated afterwards if there are any remnants. Guess what? I'm not bothered either way.

Like this post
exdragon

Likes # 0

It was about 40 years ago and he used to discuss it over breakfast, which upset my mother no end!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

exdragon, on another sombre note: I have already made financial arrangements [ with my close family ] for the gold fillings in my 'north and south' to be extracted and melted down and fashioned into a talisman the shape of my favourite flower ... the marigold ... before they plant me in the cold cold ground; I have also stipulated that they should wait until I have definitely and officially, 'popped my clogs', before doing so.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Aitchbee Don't rule out having to cash in your gold teeth for yourself in these times. Better a tooth or two than a kidney to make ends meet!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...