We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Rich Asked To Give Up Their Bus Passes etc.

Bing.alau
Resolved

Likes # 0

I wonder if the bloke who thought up that wheeze is going to give up his travel expenses as well? I haven't got a link to it but it has been on the news a couple of times.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

fourm member

It was the Sunday Times, but I am confused by your post as I am sure mine referred to the expenses enjoyed by our elected and non-elected politician's, some of whom are extremely wealthy, yet milk or rather claim for anything and everything and had little or rather nothing to do with tax avoidance/evasion.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

Chronos the 2nd

I was talking in general about who is in a position to talk about setting a good example. I certainly wouldn't say the Sunday Times holds any moral high ground.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia replaces budget Lumia 520 with 530: Release date, price and specs

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer