We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Freak weather

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

The heavens have just opened and thundered down quite large heavy hailstones, so heavy it started my alarm for the first time I've had a Golf, it is is still thundering it down and in the space of five minutes it looks like this

Has this weather affected anyone else?

click here click here

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Is this a sneaky way to go over the max 4 allowance on the Friday Longshot? How can you call it God's own County with such weather?? Fine and sunny here in the South.....

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

We've had some nice seasonal sunshine here, very freaky... compared to the last few years anyway!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan LOL. It is now thunder and lightning and the sky is as black as the ace of spades!!

Like this post
spider9

Likes # 0

If you ignore the wind and rain, it's a lovely day, here!

Like this post
michaelw

Likes # 0

Yep, just got a lovely tan in the garden here.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

East Mids, bright and sunny after a couple of small showers this morning

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Mr & Mrs Crow must be starting a family as they have built a nest in one of the trees close to my house ... only thing is ... there's nae signs of any leaves growing on the branches just yet ... very strange.

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

North Yorkshire Dales, sunny with clouds, cold windy and wet under foot, just noticed the lawn wants cutting. Nip up field and get a sheep or two that should do it.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

We have bright sunshine now, here in North Northumberland, and all the hailstones are melting thank heavens! I shall green-tick this in the hope that we see no more of it!

Like this post  
BT

Likes # 0

Just had a hailstorm here in Norwich, just as the plum tree has come into blossom, so probably ruined it yet again.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Apple takes on Samsung once again in smartphone...

IDG UK Sites

Just another opinion about Apple's new iPhone

IDG UK Sites

Intel Xeon E5 v3 Haswell processors review: we check out the fastest chips on the planet

IDG UK Sites

Apple Watch hands-on review | Apple Watch design, spec, features & UK pricing