We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Poll: What are your first impressions of Google Glass?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

We want to know what you all think about Google Glass. See Google Glass specs revealed along with Android app.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: What are your first impressions of Google Glass?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Does it contain any beer?

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

First impressions - well out of my affordability range!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I see that they'll come in at around £975. [Also]spectacle wearers will have to have laser treatment done to their 'pork pies' 'cos their 'Gregory Pecks' will get in the way!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...Google Dentures are the next [obvious] advancement on the 'techno' horizon timeline, I reckon?

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I am rather looking forward to these. Oculus Rift. Which I feel will be much more fun.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's getting more and more difficult to distinguish between sane people and others in the street who on first glance appear to be 'talking to themselves' now they'll be focussing on the 'far distant' as well. Council is going to be busy fitting bumper pads to lamp posts.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

More people walking of the kerb into the road without looking at the traffic - I foresee a rise in the pedestrian death rate.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

wiz-king they could join this list of people enter link description here

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

'The firm also recommends caution if you're planning to use a jackhammer and advises against scuba diving with the gadget.'

Oh, well that narrows it down a bit!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Will drivers also drive with them on as well as phoning and eating and smoking and...

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'