We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

2 explosions at the Boston Marathon.

Jock1e
Resolved

Likes # 0

2 Explosions at the Boston marathon has claimed 3 lives and injured over 100 some serious.

Click Here

Now I believe the London marathon is supposed to be held this Sunday and it must be a massive security problem.

How can you secure a massive site like the London Marathon.

London Marathon to go Ahead

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

When I watched the TV news last night/early morning on CNN. There was a man laying down in the road as if he were dead, he was surrounded by lots of police and may not have been one of the suspects, maybe they were just playing safe by apprehending him and making him lay down until they no longer thought he was a danger. A couple of minutes later they were shown shepherding a man totally nude in to a police car. Who were these men? Was one of them the one who died in hospital and if that were the nude man, he looked perfectly healthy when he was entering the car. If it was the man on the ground fully clothed was he already dead? or was he the one who died in hospital later? I am confused because I haven't seen those particular shots since and when they were showing them I got the impression there was also a man who had escaped. Were there three men or was the man on the floor fully clothed just a suspect passer by? How come the nude man died in hospital if that is what happened... All very puzzling to me. Did anyone else see these pictures besides me?

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

morddwyd. I was under the impression they had been there for about ten or twelve years according to different reports.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

More pathetic off topic ramblings on a serious thread.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

That related to postings on a previous page, missed pages on the mobile site.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

They look to have a house in Boston surrounded now and have lifted the general curfew so it looks like the end game is going to take place live on primetime TV.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

In a welcome outbreak of reality, it appears the general view is that it is good that the second suspect was found alive because Americans want to know what went wrong.

The central belief of the US is that 'bad guys' around the world just need to be taught the American way and everything will be fixed.

These brothers have had about 10 years of the American way. People want to know why it failed.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"so don't blame Woolwell."

I am not blaming anybody for anything, simply calling attention to some updated information.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

He's only just alive. He was found at the end of a trail of blood from the first shoot out over 18 hours earlier, and then taken after another shoot out in a back yard.

And I always thought that the Simpsons was a grossly exaggerated parody of the all American way of life.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"He was found at the end of a trail of blood from the first shoot out"

A little over-dramatic perhaps.

He was found because a householder noticed some blood near his boat on his driveway, lifted the boat's canvas cover, and found an injured man hiding there. The householder called the police, and the hunt was over.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

The report I heard said that the home owner followed a heavy trail of blood across his yard to his boat, then rang 911. He must have been milking the situation.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...