We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Game of Thrones Theme - killer classical guitar sound...

Quickbeam

Likes # 0

from a bass.

I was looking for a simple bass version of this theme to play and came across the above rendition that told me I still need to keep the day job for several more life times yet.

It instantly demoralised me, this bloke has developed a unique style all of his own!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I enjoyed listening to and watching that demo ... have never heard the tune before now ... so will check it out tomoro [on pub jukebox] for comparison.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Excellent

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Nice music. I enjoy music that somehow is 'good' or 'bad' to my ears. Obviously the 'bad' doesn't get played again. I don't care what ' genre' a 'piece' comes from as long as it is pleasing to my own 'ear' and, although short, was excellent.

Ta muchley.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

To appreciate how much depth of the sound he is covering singlehandedly on one instrument, take a look at this cello cover.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

...and the best sound and depth I can expect to get anywhere near to this century.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Try this perhaps. Muse the Uprising. Bass Cover.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Rock bass is comparatively easy peasy when playing the standard fret shapes. That bloke is a one man quartette.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I just don't care what anybody says [figure of speech ... QB ] but you can't beat close-up listn' 'n' watchn' from six feet away ... that's what ears 'n' eyes were made for. [Sorry, Youtube ;o)]

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...