We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hello, Esther Rose

WhiteTruckMan

Likes # 0

Esther came into the world at 5:45am this morning (sunday), bouncing in at 8lb 6oz.

Esther

Granddaughter is fine, daughter not so fine, needing surgery immediately after a normal though difficult birth. So far, so good though.

I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this grandchildren buisness though!

WTM

Like this post
csqwared

Likes # 0

WTM

Congratulations!! Take it you've passed the perambulator test but how do you reckon you'll be with nappy fitting?

Like this post
alB*

Likes # 0

WTM

Congratulations on the new arrival and best wishes to your daughter for a speedy recovery ...alB

Like this post
WhiteTruckMan

Likes # 0

I can hand her back to mum as good as any man!

WTM

Like this post
Macscouse

Likes # 0

As per alB*

She'll be throwing a 42tonner around before you know it!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Congratulations to you and your family, not only on the birth, but on choosing names that are traditional!!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

When I saw WTM and Esther Rose, I automatically thought that Eddie Stobart had named a new vehicle, and WTM had took the responsibility of that vehicle ;o).

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Congrats, I have 9 myself

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

WTM congratulations, and have you booked the over time yet to pay for her first xxxxx presents (never mentioned the dreaded word)

Like this post
HondaMan

Likes # 0

Congrats.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

WTM Congratulations, don't forget to hand out the virtual cigars. I think I have seen those good old traditional names on the Eddie Stobbart trucks too. When she is a bit older you may be able to keep her quiet in your car by getting her to look out for her own name as you drive past the trucks.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015