We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

A simple test don't take is serous

carver

Likes # 0

Try this test enter link description here and see which class you are, do not take it to serous as I came out in top 6% which is a laugh.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

What does it matter what category we are in. The test makes some people think they are better than others. The test is a load of rubbish based on how much money one has as is normal for this sort of thing. No consideration given to the more valuable attributes of life.

Like this post
oresome

Likes # 0

The test is a load of rubbish based on how much money one has

I own my own house, mortgage free and have that much money I don't have to work.

I was still deemed to be working class so I think the test is a little more subtle than that.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

oresome, I am in the same position as you fortunately but I do not see why it is necessary to categorize people just based on their wealth.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

bumpkin if not wealth then how would you objectively categorize people?

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

I would not categorize people in the first place but if someone wishes to do so then I would have thought that quality of life would be a better criteria. Hans Rausen would be classified as "elite" along with Pohl Pott and Sadam Hussein when money is the only considered factor.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Like any of these tests and there is an equally dopey one in the Sunday Mail today they do not reflect anything of any meaning just the results of the few that participated.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G vs Nokia Lumia 530 comparison: What's the best budget smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer