We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Sorry for such short notice but there will not be one on Friday night because I am informed we shall be visiting our Son and Daughter in Preston for a long weekend. Daughter's last minute suggestion and Fran's acquiescence means strict compliance on my behalf - I never argue with the two females I love the most ;o}

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Hope you enjoy your weekend in Preston.

Catch up with you in a fortnight.

Remember Friday is a bad day for driving so I would try and get to Preston before 3Pm.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Brumas - Thanks for that info ... a slight change in [anybody's] routine is always a boon.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e thanksfor the heads up, intend getting there around noon.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Aitchbee aw, and here's me thinking that you'll miss me ;o}

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Have a good trip. I am off to the Forest of Dean on Saturday and to a funeral there on Monday (sadly). Have a good trip - how about a crafty posting on Thursday? Sorry I missed last weeks offerings as I was away then too.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

Watch your height.

I was walking along a street in Preston once and a man walking towards me said 'Expletive deleted, you're a tall expletive deleted'.

Still makes me smile whenever anyone mentions Preston.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Fm

They talk funny in Preston don't they

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

fourm memberI'll just have to stoop then because I am a six footer ;o}

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan thanks and you too! I might be tempted and then again I might not! ;o}

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

bremner Wrong coloured rose so they're bound to!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: Video shows 'new, reversable iPhone 6 cha'......