We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The syndicate tv series whos watching?

mart7

Likes # 0

Great piece of tv filmed here in Bradford,Yorkshire and filmed on a street where i lived 22 years ago,not much changes,corner shop still there,the laundrette and co op

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Not me.

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

Not me either, but if the title was more reveling as to what it referd to then maybe I would watch it, its like so many programs today.

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

true ,its a lottery syndicate made up of hospital staff and they win the big one £72 million and how it changes their family life

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I think I would rather watch paint dry.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

See if you can find the documentary of the lady with the 17 stone leg now that is expiring.

Imagine trying to get into and out of bed with a leg weighing over 2 cwt.

I think that is a must to watch if you never seen it before.

Just the guts and determination to try and lead a normal life was inspiring, such a brave young woman.

Like the others I have not watched The syndicate probably never will.Maybe it is an age thing and more suitable for the younger generation.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

I questioned the wisdom of a second series and, having watched this new series so far, I think I was right to question it.

I'm not sure why a title that leaves some ambiguity would put anyone off in the internet age.

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

written by kay mellor obe has done several tv series including "band of gold" never saw the first series but i read it has no connection with the second one

Like this post
Cymro.

Likes # 0

By coming out with comments such as "I would rather watch paint dry" you are saying more about yourself than about a TV program. It is after all just that, a TV program not high art. It is made for general viewing to capture general audience. Whatever else it is it is at least a little better than paint drying.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Cymro.

[ you are saying more about yourself ]

Just expressing that it is not the sort of thing that he watches.

Myself I like watching anything about the past,Everyone has different programs that interest them, so what is interesting to some is not interesting to others.

The above program may well be funny or well made but not something I would watch.

Watching paint dry is just an old saying that you used if you did not like something.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Whatever else it is it is at least a little better than paint drying

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and if you enjoy this type of program good for you, I personally would rather watch paint dry.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014