We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

You're only supposed to blow the B....y door off

Grey Goo
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hope they had a long fuse Boom

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

This is a procedure that as been going on for a few months now, but it hasn't been reported widely.

The authorities are very worrying about possible deaths, because it would seem as though the explosive compounds can be obtained quite easily. Its just a case of using the right amount, which if not used correctly, results in a disaster (like in the security video)or the ATM remaining completely intact.

Perhaps worth a mention, that the information I have, there are no fuses involved!.

Like this post
Grey Goo

Likes # 0

No fuses involved,probably Albanians then.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

An arrest has been made.

Grey Goo - Are you making some joke that I've missed because just reading it, that line seems offensive?

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

"No fuses involved,probably Albanians then" most likely correct

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Just in case enter link description here fourm member gets his knickers in a twist and thinks you are being racist,(sensitive little bugger) Albanians are supposed to be the toughest crime gangs out there, now do you get it, no need for a fuse.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

carver

'gets his knickers in a twist'

I thought you didn't like posts getting personal.

Your link says 'Foreign gangs now make up almost 10% of all crime groups operating north of the border, according to work by the SCDEA.' And “We have a list of the top 20% most serious organised crime groups and, each of which is in the ownership of one of the forces or the agency. The Albanians are on that list.”

So Albanians are in the top 20% of 10%. That says they are 2% of the 'crime gangs' (and not all crime is gang-related).

I can see how, if Albanians are 2% responsible for some % of total crime it wouldn't be racist to assume they must be responsible for every crime. Silly me.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Whoever did the job it was bang on the right money.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

bumpkin please that's soooo bad, but at least it's funny.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Their Health & Safety policy could do with a review.

Like this post
Grey Goo

Likes # 0

fourm member So sorry if it made you choke on your Horlicks.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch live: Unpacked 2014 Episode 2 at IFA

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...