We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

I thought they were talking about Africa

carver
Resolved

Likes # 0

Honestly I saw this enter link description here and at first it didn't sink in that they were talking about darkest Kent.

If it is true then this country is in a very bad state of affairs.

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

Unfortunately the criminal does not respect country's or respect other peoples rights, all they see is a way to make some money, and they don't care who or what gets hurt.

Why did I think of politicians when I wrote that?

Terry

Like this post  
fourm member

Likes # 0

I see the story says 'it's impossible to judge what the threat is'.

Still, it is important to let people know about it, especially at the start of a holiday weekend when people will be wondering where to go for a day out.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

Meanwhile, the fight against real poachers claims five lives.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

"Their horns are sold in Asia, where some believe they have medicinal purposes, although there is no evidence to support it."

You'd think that wealthy Asians would have the brains to buy the best western medical cures rather than believe in witch doctor remedies in the 21st century.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

Quickbeam

That's an interesting comment to make today of all days.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

At least here in a UK or possibly any other enclosed wildlife park, the chance of survival would be far higher, than out in the bush in Africa or other 'supposedly protected' free ranging wildlife area.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Lytro Illum release date, price and specs: Light field camera goes 3D

IDG UK Sites

Tim Cook says Apple aims to be best, not first, hinting that iWatch is coming

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

Fun film festival trailer plays with classic movie scenes