We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Part 2 this week being fat

carver
Resolved

Likes # 0

It seems that this week if you have a heart condition enter link description here then you are better to be fat, sorry obese.

Just waiting for some one to tell me I would be better off not having stopped smoking, sorry someone already has.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Like this post
caccy

Likes # 0

I'm glad I read that Gardian article, in future I shall NOT put sugar on my hot dripping toast but stick to the healthy option, dripping only. Yumm

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Sugar on toast? Eurgh.

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

I think the UN-healthiest way to live is to always be worrying about your health.

Eat a varied diet, get some exercise (if you come from the bed to the car to the office, back to the armchair and then to bed- you are asking for trouble)Try to have Variety in your life- Boredom is one of the worst enemies of health.

If you fancy a pint or a fatty meal now and then- go for it and enjoy, but balance it with some fresh fruit and Veg when you can.

Terry

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days