We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 853

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

Dark satanic mills and nowt much more!

clique here oops, freudian slip ;o}

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Bing.alau - Next village along from New Church on the Bacup Road which I was searching along and had just got to Waterfoot when john bunyan found it.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

rdave13 Thanks for your honesty. As Bingalau said, we don't use it here and so far it seems to work.

I did try your suggestion a while ago but as you pointed out it was more work so I just carry on as before relying on the integrity of those who participate.

It is the brain cells I am trying to exercise not the ability to use Google Image Search ;o}

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan I don't think in any way rdave13 was suggesting that.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

john bunyan, not suggesting anything. By the time I posted, after the first post, many had posted and it was certainly nothing to do with your good self, so please do not jump to conclusions. All I'm asking is that Brumas takes the time to check Google image search so that it can be fair to all with no doubts. That is all.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Brumas , I'm slow to type and this is my failing so thanks for the response. Didn't realise it was so much work and I am sure the integrity of all posters are honourable.

Unfortunately that leaves me out in future as the temptation to 'peek' (read cheat) would be overwhelming.. lol.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

rdave13

So,if they do not show up on the Image Search Radar I will expect your input ;o}}

I shan't be checking myself for two reasons - 1) I can't be bothered and 2) the light's not worth the candle.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Brumas, if they don't show up on the radar then I will certainly make a fool of my self :) Good one. If they do show up I might just post 'Radar'.

Or not....

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

rdave13 Or not...might be the better option, I'm sure you understand?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...