We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot Postcard Puzzle.

Bing.alau
Resolved

Likes # 0

I don't think I shall be looking at the postcard puzzle tonight. All the fun seems to have gone out of it. Mind you, I only have a perfunctory glance these days anyway. I'm too tired by nine of the clock in the evenings. Getting old and cantankerous I suppose.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

I shall be looking at them before breakfast on Saturday -9pm is too late for me as I have just finished 28 days of combined chem/radio therapy and I am knackered by 7 in the evening. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it - even though I haven't got any right answers yet.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bing.alau sorry old pal, I'm doing the best I can, apparently nobody wants to laugh at all the 'tired old jokes' again ;o}

Like this post  
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Does that include references to the ubiquitous streetwise dog hanging around alleyways eyeballing all that pass?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Quickbeam probably, but they still make me chuckle ;o}

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

wiz-king

I hope your treatment is helping you. I am also undergoing a milder form...

I sincerely hope all goes well with you

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"All the fun seems to have gone out of it"

Don't see why. All that's happened is that it had gone back to how it used to be when it started, a few cards posted on a Friday night.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback