We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Vicky Pryce, perverting the course of justice

bumpkin

Likes # 0

Vicky Pryce, so what is her reasoning here, did she not realize that if she grassed up her husband she was an equal party to it, or was it just malice, cut off your nose to spite your face? It was only a speeding offense in the first place why all this time and money wasted. May I have your opinions please.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Yes it was 'only a speeding offence' about which they both lied to the police and perverted the course of justice ergo: Guilty

It became public/police knowledge, there was no choice but to prosecute. Hope they both have to pay the court costs.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

She should've let sleeping dogs lie and kept her gob shut, the price of women's scorn isn't as cheep as she thought it would be.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

So what do you think, prison sentences for both or just him.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Equality for all...

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" They are both as bad as one another in my opinion, to think Huhne could, given different circumstances be deputy Prime minister now?

Is it any wonder that politicians have so much opprobrium heaped upon them? As for his harpy of an ex wife, her plan of vengeance succeeded, but she will suffer the consequences with him, and so she should!

Good riddance to them both.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I believe she as already 'sold' the story, all it needs is for him to do a Lord Archer?.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Hope any money they make goes to pay the court costs.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"As for his harpy of an ex wife,"

Why is she a harpy?

Her husband left her for a younger woman, not just affecting her, but alienating their children.

She is wronged one, and she has taken her revenge, quite rightly.

She is an intelligent woman and I think she considered all possible outcomes before she went ahead.

The most able lawyers in the land will even now be working on a mitigation plea.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Confirms the old saying 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Harpy street meaning.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015