We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Invest In Vintage Mangles - They're A Dead Cert For The Future...

Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Have you seen the price of mangles lately?

I was just filling up at the garage and was chatting to the hand car wash man commenting that business looked good as he had quite a queue waiting. Apparently his mangle that he uses to wring out his wash leathers broke which is causing quite a delay in drying cars off quickly. But he can't just get one from a scrap dealer now, he's got a couple of ebay bids running and can't get one locally until tomorrow at the earliest.

Like this post
csqwared

Likes # 0

spuds

Wondered if anyone would notice - one of the better sketches I think.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... I've heard that the market in laundry pulley systems is going up and down [like a yo-yo] at the moment ...

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

csqwared

A similar sketch from Monty Python...

Monty Python

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

Eight possible names for the next version of Mac OS X: What will Apple call the follow-up to Maveri?......

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

Inside Twitter's new design and ad offerings