We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA Speakers Corner

Ex plorer
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi often wondered how many people have come to this forum for advice on Speakers, or is it me that interpenetrates it wrong.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Its not just you, because others can make the same mistake, including me. At times, you may notice that the Forum Editor moves posts from one area to another, which he regards as most appropriate for the article involved.

Speakers Corner to me, is possibly similar to standing on a box and having your say, and perhaps not asking for help or advice?.

Like this post  
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I used to think that the BETA TESTING forum was something to do with the efficacy of 'beta-blockers' ...

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Woofer, woofer, tweet tweet - yes I can see the resemblance.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

And there was me thinking all along that this forum was moderated by Bercow!

Like this post
WhiteTruckMan

Likes # 0

If there's something that I need help, advice, or even just a different point of view then I find speakers corner an excellent resource. With the proviso that my subject doesnt come within the scope of a different forum.

I also find the digressions they often produce informative or entertaining and quite often both!

WTM

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

WTM. me too.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

It would be very boring without subject deviation!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

WhiteTruckMan echo that.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

Well, it's a new one on me.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Glad to see others happy to see deviation in threads and the possibility of a bit of entertainment also.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do