We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Poll: Do you plan on buying a smart watch?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

Smart watches are set to be the next big thing, but what do you make of them?

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Do you plan on buying a smart watch?

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Will it work down caves? I remember quite a few years ago buying cheap LCD watches from the local shops and garages and setting them in araldite to use when caving. I might sill have a few about in the caving/climbing junk boxes.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

woolwell Why is the iApple one £200 more expensive than the Sony one, is it more iNtelligent?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

woolwell Why is the iApple one £200 more expensive than the Sony one, is it more iNtelligent?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

wiz-king

I hope you didn't lose any of your araldite watches, in a couple of centuries, an ape like archeologist might find it and think it's been preserved in amber!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Quickbeam - It isn't an Apple one. It is another firm using the "I" and I suspect that Apple may be annoyed. It may have more functionality than the Sony one but Sony are not usually the cheapest. Apple are rumoured to be working on producing one.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Does Apple officially have the iWorld rights to all small iUses...?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Quickbeam - idon't know.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

iUsed to have a smart pen, when iWas about 10.

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

If it's anything like the rest of the small bits that Apple make, like mice and Trackpads keyboards et al, it won't work and will be sent flying to the iBin. A complete waste of time. (Metaphorically speaking!) There are devices around that will do exactly as that will and probably better!!

Jaundiced MAC user!!

TonyV

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

If it's anything like the rest of the small bits that Apple make, like mice and Trackpads keyboards et al, it won't work and will be sent flying to the iBin. A complete waste of time. (Metaphorically speaking!) There are devices around that will do exactly as that will and probably better!!

Jaundiced MAC user!!

TonyV

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

4G to get faster and cheaper with Freeview spectrum: We're in for a wait though

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014: A reflection

IDG UK Sites

Artist creates a geometric rave in a chapel for The House of St Barnabus

IDG UK Sites

Mac mini (Late 2014) 1.4 GHz review: Mac mini is sort of upgradable, but is it any good as it is?