We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 840

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

As I made a complete lash up of reintroducing my old MapClock last Friday, as an aid in giving clues, by showing it upside down, I have now included a link which is the right way up!

Click here

Now getting back to the business in hand, have two bites of the cherry ;o}

click here

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Woolwell, Well Done

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Taff. Welcome home from the pub. You never know but Brumas may stick a postcard on, of somewhere in Wales, look you Boyo! There seems to be a few extra viewers on tonight or am I imagining it?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyanFor the benefit of Bingalau, the big hand is on 9 and the little one is on10 ;o}}

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Market street i can't pronounce the name of the shop though.Market street like C Squared says.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The site seems to be playing up a bit. I'm not really sure whether I posted before or after the others.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Woolwell. Well done anyway!!

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

Thanks Brumas - as you know I usually pick up the "debris" on Saturday mornings. Thanks for your posting about a possible second edition as well - look out for them! The map protocol passed me by as well. Can't believe you made a mistake. ;0)

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

PCA playing up for me as well.Really slow at loading and waiting for quite is prominent at the bottom left.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Woolwell , I thought that but the postings are fast and furious on Brumas' ILTP. Can't type fast enough even if I have a clue?

How does it feel to be a Mega Star Brumas , albeit in a small form factor.....:) ?

Take a bow :)

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Taff™ Nice to have you back between the shafts ;o}} Mistake, moi, as if ;o}

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...