We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

007 £2000 Pram

Ex plorer
Resolved

Likes # 0

I wouldn't want to put a baby in £2000 pram, the chances of it getting stolen must be high and the safety of your baby must be more at risk. £2000 pram

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

As it is being built by Aston Martin perhaps they can find room for a small batter and a Tracker

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

For baby cricketers perhaps?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Will it have the wheel spikes and bulletproof shield?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

...and the ejector seat function could be quite welcome with a really annoying brat!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

A family friend writes for The Times, and she reviewed this pram in yesterday's edition. She wasn't that impressed.

Like this post  
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Bing.alau not only did I drop the y it seems I dropped the ball as well!

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Does this go with the Norland nannies new training?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I get a good opportunity to review 'babyloads' of prams 'n' buggies, when travelling on the bus [almost everyday]. Most bus drivers allow 2 prams on the lower deck ... I like 'making faces' at the tiny-tots ... it keeps 'em 'n' me amused ... and the young mothers always smile too :o]

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September