We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot/Talking Point.

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

It would appear that some of the Old Guard would like to see a second edition possibly on a Monday night, I have no problem with that as Fran has enough postcards to last until 2020 and beyond!

If enough of you express an interest I would however, make two provisos, one compulsory and one voluntary before I tie another albatross around my neck ;o}} Firstly, as most of you regulars already know, absolutely NO USE OF GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH!! Secondly which is of course voluntarily, to share the anecdotal memories and observations which surfaced in the identifying process - everyone likes a good dose of nostalgia and reminiscence. More than often the resultant craic is more interesting/entertaining then the original subject matter ;o}}

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Brumas. Just a suggestion, do you think a slightly different heading for the midweek puzzle might help? Maybe not so much in the wording but in the colouring or bold or italics if it is possible.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau thanks for the suggestion but I''ll not bother thanks, in keeping it simple I shouldn't go wrong and make a right lash up. By keeping the same heading I can just carry on as I have in the past without having to actually think about what I am doing, if you can understand my drift?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good