We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The First Three Views...?

Quickbeam
Resolved

Likes # 0

In response to Bingalau's request for more forum activity, I just thought that I'd try to solve this niggle that has been at the back (the very back you understand) of my mind for several years.

Whenever you start a new thread and post it, there is your new thread heading, and always, immediately, without fail, there have been 3 views!

So, just who are these three sad geeks?

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

FE. I am here of my own choosing of course. I know that everybody has to be serious at times. I probably know it better than most, but I now think there is nothing I can do to help this poor old world improve at my age. I have had enough seriousness in my life, so I now prefer to have a bit of a giggle. But without upsetting people I hope. So if my light-heartedness is upsetting anybody on this forum I would like them to say so and I will remove myself there-from.

If I were just looking in on this forum, I wouldn't just rely on one visit to make a judgement. You should not form opinions about people from or by their first appearance. If you do then it is wrong, I never judge people by appearances at all. It is what is on the inside that really matters. Places are the same, sometimes you can fall in love with buildings or areas at the first look. Just like falling in love with people... But it isn't always so, sometimes you can be wrong. So beware!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... regarding losing data ... I occasionally like to look back at my old posts 'n' threads in which I have taken part ... it's nice to look back at what was said ... 'cos it's all accessible if you want to reminisce ... and no red padlocks for yonks ... so I reckon I've been a good example for any 'L' platers, wishing to take part [in this great forum].

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Bing.alau

"...if my light-heartedness is upsetting anybody on this forum I would like them to say so and I will remove myself there-from."

Not without my permission. We've been together so long the old place wouldn't seem the same without you.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau upsets me, please remove him from the forum because I am a delicate flower and he vexes me so ;o}}

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

"I 'ate you Brumas". As the used to say in on the buses. Just when I was beginning to feel wanted.

Like this post
Macscouse

Likes # 0

bing.alau

from the memsa'ab, LHO still loves you.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia