We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Fancy writing a book review for PC Advisor?

Matt Egan

Likes # 0

Hello Team Forum. It's been a while since we did any reader book reviews, and I wondered two things:

1. Is there any general interest in getting the process running again and me seeing what IT books I can blag?

2. Would anyone like to review this specific book:

iPad for the Older and Wiser: Get Up and Running with Your iPad or iPad mini

The more eagle-eyed amongst you will note that it is co-authored by Rosemary Hattersley, long-time associate editor of PC Advisor and friend of the forum. Rosie has managed to source a few copies which the publisher is happy to give away to potential PCA reviewers.

Let me know on both counts. We'd operate on the same deal as before - you get the book in return for a review. But you can fire over the reviews to me via email and I will use my laser editor eyes to get them into shape and edit them.

Let me know!

Matt

Like this post
Matt Egan

Likes # 0

Great. Glad to see there is some interest. If you are interested, or are interested on behalf of a friend, just follow FE's instructions and drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Matt, will there be a free IPad [machine] included [with the book]? :o]

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Aitchbee

No, there won't.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......