We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 833

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All

A busy road junction

click here

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Did that other intrepid Yorkshire-man Parkinson (Parky) invent a type of flooring then?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Yes, it was used nationwide by all Woolworths and school gyms.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... on the subject of banks-to-bookies conversions, we've got a former big bank in the centre of Glasgow [in George Square] called "The Counting House" ... but, only thing is ... it's a now a PUB!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

The last old building going out of Mexborough, is a Victorian library called the Spice Library, a curry house!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bing.alau Talking of inventors, how about that famous Lancashire man, Sir Thomas Beecham, him who invented those horrible tasting powders ;o}}

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

If you snort them instead, you don't get the aftertaste!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Quickbeam this sets me wondering, have I been taking my suppositories the wrong way? ;o}}

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 deals: Find the best contract for your new iPad

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...