We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Logans Run nearer than You may think

woodchip

Likes # 0

So much for Bill Gates and the Rich.

Click on Link

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

There's a stingier string in that barbed comment than my apology to the maids of Essex!

Like this post
spider9

Likes # 0

Quickbeam "There's a stingier string..."

Would that but I had any idea what this means...!!

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

"contraception" why does that have to be construed as a female responsibility?

I find it ironic that the majority who are calling single mothers irresponsible are men.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

WE are blurring the lines with the Responses, Why pick on the third world, Its the Developed World that is the Cause of the Problems of Pollution And this is what Bill Gates was talking about, trying to shift the blame on to World being over populated. This is a load of Rubbish, did you know that All the People now living will fit into Lock-Ness

Facts about Lock-Ness

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Spider9

RE: fm's post.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Quickbeam You have obviously not read listened to the Videos on Google link I posted.

FE does not mean that he knows everything

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

The UN report (in 2004) is worth a read.

UN Population growth forecast

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

woodchip

"Why pick on the third world, Its the Developed World that is the Cause of the Problems of Pollution And this is what Bill Gates was talking about, trying to shift the blame on to World being over populated. This is a load of Rubbish"

Bill gates was talking about nothing of the kind. He was referring to a vaccination and contraception programme for the developing world. It had nothing to do with pollution, which is an entirely different problem that has nothing to do with population control.

"...did you know that All the People now living will fit into Lock-Ness"

Actually, ten times the world population would fit into Loch Ness, but what has that to do with population control?

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

woodchip

'You have obviously not read listened to the Videos on Google link I posted.'

Guilty as charged, But then, rather than watch some cranks trying to sell their lies I read what sensible people had to say about it and what the Gates Foundation itself says.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

This is what happens when people believe lies about vaccination programmes.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite