We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hot bed for Racism

finerty

Likes # 0

Hot bed for Racism

When i was visiting for a whiled in 2007 things were great during the day. Come evening time and it was a very much different story.

I was called many names even though my parents are mixed.

Sad this place hasn't changed its ways

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

wee eddie - you see more of it as a taxi-driver, so I would not argue with that.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

I find most taxi drivers in England to be of a different hue. So am I to assume they do not venture as far north as Glasgow?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Bing.alau ... my wee brother [who is a London Black Cab Taxi Driver] is 'peely wally', because he's stuck in his cab during the summer months!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...