We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Six Nations 2013

Quickbeam
Resolved

Likes # 0

How come Wales arrived half an hour late for their home game...?

Like this post
H Dresser.

Likes # 0

Quickbeam

You didnot say what the final score is.

I take it that Wales didnot make the comeback you wished for.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

john bunion There's more room in the hockey club that the rugby club for a full house game, that's all.

Mein Herr Dresser. 22-30, but I didn't wish for it, zay are Velsh I've av you know. However, it was the more entertaining game one the team arrived and the dragon was awakened!

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

The Irish defence was phenomenal - watch out England!

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

As one who spent his formative years trying to emulate the likes of Cliff Morgan, Bleddyn Williams and Rex Willis I watch the posturings of the current bunch of no-hopers in stunned disbelief!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Next weeks England Ireland game might be the best one of the contest. England only did what was expected, but Ireland were in frightening form, as the Welsh dragon found out!

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

True Quickbeam but the Ireland Wales match turned into a bloodbath - literally! England weren't as challenged as Ireland were in the second half - they have a lot to do to get back to full fitness in a week.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Quickbeam If we had played the second-half of the game in the first-half of the game and played the first-half of the game in the second-half of the game..................................................................

We would still have lost. Well done Ireland. Sniff.

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

It is funny how people only see the game they want to watch.

'England only did what was expected' Who says? All the pundits before the match were saying there would only be a handful of points in it.

'Ireland were in frightening form' What was frightening about Ireland was that they decided at half-time they'd won and and gave up trying to score points in the second half.

As a part-time England fan I was pleased to see Wales beaten but even more pleased to see Ireland make a mess of the second-half.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Ah, but the pundits were wrong fm as I expected, and neither will be (or shouldn't be) complacent next week!

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

I'm sticking up for the Ities this afternoon...

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this...

IDG UK Sites

Tech trends 2015: 3D printing grows up

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & other Black Friday tech offers