We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Six Nations 2013

Quickbeam
Resolved

Likes # 0

How come Wales arrived half an hour late for their home game...?

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

What day is it? What a game that was. Not even I could have hoped for a record win for the Welsh. The first half was incredible rugby from both sides and apart from the Welsh suprematity in the scrums I was waiting for England to start smashing through us in the backs. Not one red shirt gave an inch.

Just about to watch the game again in case I dreamt it all! The press have really put Englands performance in question or to be more precise the Welsh dominance in every department. Slight mutterings about the referees performance but to be honest I think Walsh had a good game. Consistently penalised both sides at the breakdown and he engineered a spectacle by forcing both sides to play the game correctly.

Can't wait for the British Lions Team announcement. The thought of these two sides combining with a few Scots and Irish players must be scaring the Aussies already.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

"Just about to watch the game again in case I dreamt it all!" I'll pass on that one.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

There's also this game todayenter link description here

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Ireland have just won the 6 nations ladies grand slam beating Italy 6-3

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

It's about time they caught this lot. It must be an incompetent police force in Wales.

BREAKING NEWS: South Wales Police have asked for witness’s to come forward regarding a brutal crime against 15 English men on a recent visit to Cardiff who were robbed of a Grand Slam they had come to collect and also had their chariot badly vandalised during the visit to the Welsh capital?

... Apparently this heinous... crime was carried out by a gang of 15 Welsh guys dressed in bright red shirts in broad daylight in front of 75,439 people who gathered around the gang attack and just stood there cheering, clapping and singing hymns and arias as if they were encouraging the gang.

A police spokesmen for the South Wales force said this “This sort of attack is just sickening……..One of the victims was a young lad called Owen Farrell who was on his first trip to Wales and has been traumatised by the whole shocking experience and to make matters even worse his father was forced to watch the entire crime from start to finish and could not lift a finger to protect his son from the sickening and relentless battering meted out by the conspicuously dressed red shirted gang”.

The police spokesman continued, “We are following a number of leads and believe this crimson shirted gang may be linked to a similar attack in Twickenham a year ago”

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Very droll...

Like this post
SimpleSimon1

Likes # 0

Can anyone tell me why Michalak hasn't been cited for his rabbit punch on Stuart Hogg? It would have been an instant red card if spotted by the officials but, for some reason, even the citing officer has missed it (or ignored it??).

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

I see that Englands Coaches have gone public on their decision to question the performance of Steve Walsh last Saturday. England, who won only one of four scrums on their own ball as they were dominated in the pack by their opponents, are seeking "clarification".

Menwhile I can reveal from private sources that the Welsh are also quietly seeking clarification on exactly the same issue.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G2 release date, price and specs: Best budget smartphone gets upgrades

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer