We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Finally, a shampoo the women wont steal!

WhiteTruckMan
Resolved

Likes # 0

Brought to you by those good folks at amazon

Men's shampoo

Just when you thought life couldnt get any better!

WTM

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Reminds me of the Scandinavian aerosol joke.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

...it's googleable:)

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Reminds me of this http://tinyurl.com/afs62dy

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I translated the page and found this review which made me chuckle ;o}

Full of anticipation I bought this egg shampoo. I must say I am very excited about this product. I have found that it is not only suitable for washing the eggs, so that no one can get the whole chicken nice and clean. Since using whatever whole chicken for the soup because the feathers are very soft and no longer in the neck scratch. So overall a worthwhile investment.

Like this post  
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Not shampoo related, but topical...

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

When I go for a haircut at 'SCISSORS' - a hairdressers on the southside of Glasgow, - I invariably get a Number 1 'crew-cut' [all over], every 3 months, and usually get my eyebrows trimmed too. It costs £4.00 and I always give a 50p tip. I bought a new hair and scalp product today, from LIDL, called 'tea tree' at 99p, it smells nice.

... I still haven't plumpled up enough courage, for a Number Zero ['YUL BRYNER'] cut.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

'tea tree' shampoo, that's the herbal remedy for keeping lice at bay.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

Thanks Brumus, nothing like a translation to clarify things, reminds me of some of the instructions I get these days.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Lice must be put off by the smell; I also use 'essential tea tree oil' for nicks and minor cuts ... neat!

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

And My Lidl Pony burgers?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...