We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 819

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

Whilst you're all lounging about ;o}

click here

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

This looks like one of the old Heathrow terminals - 1?

Like this post  
Jock1e

Likes # 0

I thought the USA although it says midland bank.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Could be terminal 2 JB.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

As Brumas is always trying to catch me out by showing my local area knowing there is no way I will recognise it. I will now plump for Liverpool Airport prior to it being called John Lennon airport.

Second choice Manchester airport.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Terminal 2

Not unlike terminal2 like JB says.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

The thing is, maybe this London airport has been renamed so I wouldn't know as I cannot find anything Googling the name that is on the postcard?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I think john bunyan and Jock1e have it, Well Done.Main Passenger Concourse, London Airport Central.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Jock 1 e

Your shot looks good. I forget the terminals _ I used to use 4 for far east,but 1 and 2 are older.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

You were spot on with Heathrow JB.

I was actually thinking usa so all the credit to you .well done.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Microsoft teases new OS ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

September 2014 creative trends: 5 things you must see

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...