We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Do you fancy getting £50 for taking part in some market research?

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

We have been approached by a research company which is looking for people to take part in a project.

To be eligible you must use a Windows phone or tablet that you might use to book travel or hotel accommodation online. You must be prepared to attend a one hour interview in Islington. You'll be paid £50 for participating.

We are not in any way connected with this project, or with the company conducting the survey, but we have agreed to invite our forum members to consider taking part.

If you're interested please contact me as soon as possible via email - do not post your interest in this thread.

Email me at: moderator@idg.co.uk for more details.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

I don't even know what a Windows Tablet is..

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Then there's not much point in you applying is there?

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

If I was to volunteer for this, which I will not, then the travel expenses for the one hour interview and the rest will come to more that £50, so it would be a non-earner (for me) from the start. Perhaps ideal for someone living local or who travels regular to London and Islington?.

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

I went to a market research meeting a couple of years ago and almost immediately the amount of spam I received,paper,e-mail and phone,increased drastically so I'm not likely to volunteer for another meeting.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features