We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

It must be Sunday again (is this a repeat?)

Resolved

Likes # 0

A minute or so ago I asked if anyone else was having a problem with accessing My Posts but it didn't publish. That post was made on IE10 and this one on Firefox 19. Sorry if it is a double posting but the question remains - is it me with a problem of access or is it my machine?

Like this post

Likes # 0

Same here 'unable to find page.'

Like this post

Likes # 0

Should have signed last as muddypaws

Like this post

Likes # 0

I too should have noticed that my post had no name - chub_tor here

Like this post

Likes # 0

PCA seems to have had so many problems maybe it's time to go back because I'm starting to get really fed up

Like this post

Likes # 0

since getting infinity I can now download an hour long TV program faster than the forum pages load

Like this post

Likes # 0

I only spend a few hours a week on here and the vast majority of those are trouble free, it is the weekends that seem to be troublesome but the sad thing it seems to be the same problems repeating themselves i.e. no access to My Posts and no names on the posts. Apart from that the site is fast and responsive whereas in the past we have had to put up with sluggishly turning pages and slow refresh. Chub_tor

Like this post

Likes # 0

I am experiencing the same symptoms as Chub_tor - and probably everyone else.

Johndrew

Like this post  

Likes # 0

Me too...

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

A pretty poor standard for a PC magazine. I expect the usual excuses, massive amount of traffic overwhelming servers or whatever reason is being trotted out these days.

Like this post

Likes # 0

I visit several forums and this is the only one with constant issues, the rest just --- work!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'