We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Brunas's ID Longshots...

Quickbeam

Likes # 0

You don't half seem to be in a bit of a race to reach No1000 of a late Brumbob, what with 8 longshot postings this week.

Or is it just that everyone (but not me) is so much better at solving them now?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Matching Micky & Mini golden meeces?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e

" No doubt Brumas will be giving away a large prize for whoever gets the 1000 one correct."

It's you buggers that should be giving the prize not me - it's not too late for a whip round (my tongue is very firmly in my cheek) however don't expect much from old Bingalau unless you have change of one of those white fivers he keeps stashed under his pit!!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan Don't worry, I noticed his deliberate misspelling of my moniker hence my reply to Quackbeam ;o}

As I have probably said before my resemblance to a polar bear, both in facial fungus and temperament , has been mentioned by Fran and, like Quickbeam, I'm hurt ;o}

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Aitchbee trouble is your'e snookered if we leave Blighty :o}

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

That's not fair, the N & the M are next to each other, the I & the A are poles apart. You mis-spelt deliberately!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Quickbeam as if ;o}

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Brumas

" No doubt Brumas will be giving away a large prize for whoever gets the 1000 one correct."

Get a grip man,You know I am from north of the border.

Like this post
Bing.alau

Likes # 0

Bing.alau will send you one of his virtual fivers. But it may not be a white one. But may I suggest that Aitchbee sends you a Scottish telegraph pole with an accompanying doggie with leg cocked. Macscouse could send you his LHO as I know she is fed up with him.

Seriously there does seem to have been a plethora of postcards last night and that is because our forumites have found technical ways of solving them quicker. I preferred the old days when it depended on whether someone such as WTM had been through the area.

Brumas says he still has lots to go through and I don't doubt that, but I bet if any of you have any old postcards sculling about he would be glad to take them off your hands. Free of course because in reality he is tighter than me.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bing.alau There's no answer to that but thanks I suppose, and yes I too agree and yearn for the old days but, hey ho upwards and onwards or, with this snow, backwards and sideways!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e I know, but you could part with a couple of those bags of threepenny bits you have stashed under the bed!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips for beginners: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite