We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 814

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

There is not a lot going on here, they must all be in bed!

click here

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

No Mistake| Lazarus and you have the place right - my link seems ok too - maybe the photographer in the link had a different slant. Can we move on>

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

john bunyan , don't be so curt. Sometimes other people like to play, whether taking the mickey of Brumas or not. 'Tis a bit of fun.

Cool down.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

rdave13 thanks old pal but don't encourage the' ticky making' or else you'll have old Bingalau in here like a shot ;o}}

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I did not in any way wish to be curt, and apologize if that was the impression, to you or Brumas.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan Don't be daft old pal I, and I'm sure everyone else, thought nothing of it ;o}

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

john bunyan I also apologise to you for my comment(cool down). You just seemed to be in a rush for the other impossible ILTP. Sometimes tittle tattle makes the thread more interesting rather than the result.

Brumas , would I side with Bingalau?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

rdave13 depends how much he is paying you ;o}

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good